The Australasian Society for Immunology 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting
On behalf of the organising committee, we warmly invite you to join us in Brisbane for the 46th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australasian Society for Immunology (ASI 2017)! The annual highlight of our Society’s scientific activities will be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre from Monday 27 November - Friday 1 December 2017.
Preparations are well underway, and we are delighted to confirm several high-calibre international and national speakers have already accepted our invitation to present their research. Presentations will cover a wide range of topics, including cancer immunology, infectious diseases, inflammation and autoimmunity.
Featured speakers at ASI 2017 will include:
- Prof Judith Allen, University of Manchester
- Prof Richard Blumberg, Harvard University
- Prof Jean-Laurent Casanova, The Rockefeller University
- Prof Shane Crotty, La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology
- Prof Michael Dustin, University of Oxford
- Prof Susan Kaech, Yale University
- Prof Yuting Ma, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
- Prof Maria Rescigno, University of Milan
- Prof Federica Sallusto, University of Lugano
- Prof Ken Smith, Cambridge University
- Assoc Prof Joseph Sun, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Prof Lynn Corcoran, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
- Prof Mariapia Degli-Eposti, University of Western Australia
- Prof Chris Goodnow, Garvan Institute of Medical Research
- Prof Philip Hansbro, University of Newcastle
- Prof Paul Hertzog, Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Prof Rajiv Khanna, QIMR Berghofer
- Prof Fabienne Mackay, University of Melbourne
- Dr Laura Mackay, University of Melbourne
- Prof Graham Mitchell, Foursight Associates Pty Ltd
- Prof Sarah Robertson, University of Adelaide
- Prof Mark Smyth, QIMR Berghofer
- Prof Carola Vinuesa, Australian National University
To learn more about featured international and national speakers joining us at ASI 2017, please click here.
Marvellous Brisbane has many nearby attractions and exciting events, especially in November, so please join us for a stimulating scientific program and the opportunity to meet opinion-leaders in the field.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Brisbane!
A/Prof Antje Blumenthal, University of Queensland
A/Prof Kristen Radford, University of Queensland
(ASI 2017 Conference Chairs)